Lead C#.NET Developer (1001 Lead .NET Dev) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD95000 - USD105000 per year + 100% paid medical benefits|
This is an opportunity to leverage not just your .NET, C#, and SQL Server development skills but also your experience with Dynamics CRM, which our client is using as a development application platform. If data management interests you then come help us build a robust Engineering Data Management platform to enhance our consulting and services offering. What may be most interesting about this opportunity, however, is that you get to make a difference! They conduct and provide research on what utilities and companies can do to save energy through mandates and incentives on homeowners and businesses to cut usage, or in determining what features or equipment to install to save energy in homes or businesses. Our client has been name to Inc. 500 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies, is one of the national recipients of the Green Jobs Award and is a Fast50 company here in Austin. They are led by a group of energy optimization experts who provides the foundation for their innovative programs.
- Robust employer paid insurance for employees
- Employer contributions for dependent insurance coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company matching contributions
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Educational assistance
The Lead Software Developer’s role is to analyze, design, code, test, and maintain software programs, applications, and web services in support of the organization’s business needs. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle, and working with the latest Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS, etc.
- Developer with 6+ years of experience (lead developer is a plus) in .NET applications.
- Minimum 3 years in C# and .NET development; previous experience leading a .NET project is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of database design and development with Microsoft SQL Server, including data modeling, query design, and optimization.
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM is highly desired, especially development of Dynamics CRM plug-ins and interfacing with Dynamics CRM web services.
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, ETL, mining, storing, cleansing, and security.