SQL Reports Analyst (CAC, LTV) (1001- SQL Reports) Austin, Texas
|Salary:||USD40 - USD50 per hour|
Fastest-growing, SaaS e-commerce platform with over 24,000 clients in 42 countries and 200%+ growth annually for the last couple of years.
We are seeking a SQL Data Reporting Analyst to compile operational and financial reports with expert-level proficiency in SQL, EXCEL and experience with CAC, LTV, MRR metrics.
- 3+ years of business intelligence/ business analyst experience in a SaaS company
- Proven track record of analyzing and reporting on key SaaS metrics and unit economics, including conversion trends, CAC, LTV, MRR per sales reps, ARPU and cohort analysis on revenue retention and churn
- Capable of running advanced SQL queries to mine financial information for trends
- Reporting and research on revenue, cost, and sales optimization
- Architecture and maintenance of companywide operational, sales, and product dashboards
- Financial forecasting, cost optimization, and SaaS KPI calculation
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Experiencing using and evaluating various analysis systems and BI tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including PowerPoint and Pivot Table
- High energy and a positive attitude and fantastic problem-solving skills