Credit Controller - 18 Month Contract
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: GBP0 - GBP25000 per annum
18 Month Contract
My client is a large corporate organisation based in the Edinburgh area. They are looking for strong Credit Controller's to support with a specific project estimated to last 18 months.
- Conduct regular customer contact by phone, email and letter and maintains accurate and up to date customer details and account records for the allocated portfolio of customer
- Effective use of database to ensure prompt and efficient resolution of invoice queries and disputes which lead to payments being received in a timely manner
- Work with the Credit Control Team Leader on more complex disputes which may lead to escalation to the Disputes Resolution Team
- Successful achievement of all cash collection, invoice query and other targets set by the Credit Control Manager
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following background and skills:
- Previous experience of working in a credit control/collections/debt management environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work in a fast paced, busy team environment
- Experience of hitting individual and team KPI’s targets
- Good level of IT skills
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.