Clinical Data Technician (BBBH11137) East Hanover, New Jersey
Our client aspires to be the most respected and successful healthcare companies in the world. As the industry evolves, their success depends on continuous advancement and improvement by hiring top talent. As needs increase globally, innovation is the key in providing new and better medicines. Voted as one of the best places to work in New Jersey, start a career with a leader in the pharmaceutical industry!
- Review and provide input as needed to data transfer specifications for the third party data loads
- Create required application/workareas/processes needed for third party data, including PK data or other non OC data loaded in LSH
- Grant WDCS access for third parties through IMAN request
- Implement and maintain the blinding requirement for third party data.
- For assigned clinical trials initiate data load from multiple source systems (WDCS, Watson Lims, etc.) into the data warehouse and communicate with all affected parties: Data Manager, Database Programmer, CRO personnel and Third Party vendors.
- For assigned clinical trials, initiate setup, mapping, uploading of third party data from LSH to OC/RDC with eLoader tool
- For studies in scope monitor data loading and processing during study conduct, i.e. review job logs, address error / failure notifications, blinding process of Third Party data and eLoader Process
- For database lock of studies in scope, ensure that all third party data are loaded and lock access
- Contribute to ongoing knowledge exchange and further development of the data warehouse, i.e. functional specifications, templates for re-use and work with Study Team and data warehouse Operations Team to identify and share best practices
Help onboard, support knowledge transfer (training) and contribute to updates of Work Instructions and Business Guidances
- Solid knowledge of global clinical trial practices, procedures and data presentation.
- Must have at least 2 years working in a clinical trial-related role
- At least 2 years experience with mapping/ETL or data warehousing / clinical data management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global environment and drive multiple stakeholders towards shared goals
- Experience with Company Clinical Data Standards and/or CDISC SDTM.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Receive and maintain data warehouse service requests through IMAN
BA/BS or equivalent experience in mathematics, statistics, computer science, life sciences or related field.
Approx. Duration: 6 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we’ve helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.