Sr. Programmer Analyst (BBBH14592) Alpharetta, Georgia
Our client is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. They continue to develop the frontiers of logistics, supply chain management and e-Commerce. For over 20 years, Hired by Matrix has been and continues to provide excellent service by identifying the best employees to join their team.
Explanation for Position: This position is to facilitate implementation of new accounts and migration of existing accounts to the purchase order management system.
Details of Position:
- Candidate must have 3 years of experience using translation development tool WTX
version 8.1 or higher.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the IBM WTX 8.3 software using the Map Designer, Integration Flow Designer and Type Tree builder.
- Previous experience with Gentran 5.2 or 6.1 using Visual Mapper and Application Integrator would be a plus.
- The successful candidate will have experience integrating WTX and databases, preferably Oracle.
- Must have knowledge of EDI standards such as ANSI X12, EDIFACT, RosettaNet, and XML structures.
- Candidate must be familiar with Linux.
- The candidate will be required to interact with project managers and project teams, as well as work independently within the Integration development group.
- Candidate must be proficient at creating documentation of their work.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and self-motivated.
Primary Skill: Web Sphere
- XML - Intermediate
- Linux Application Development - Intermediate
- Web Sphere - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate
Approx. Duration: 10 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a full service staffing and recruiting company that enables Fortune 500 and mid-market companies nationwide to achieve their strategic goals. We prepare our clients to succeed in a changing marketplace by creating a custom pipeline of professionals and teams that are superbly matched to our clients’ business functions and cultures.
We recruit for a variety of job types including IT, Finance and Accounting, R & D, Engineering, Administrative and Light Industrial.
Founded 27 years ago by CEO Sharon Olzerowicz, Hired by Matrix distinguishes itself as an exceptionally reliable partner whose industry knowledge and continuous pursuit of excellence allows the company to deliver the caliber of professionals who become our clients’ most important assets.
Our team of expert account managers and recruiters collaborate closely with our clients to understand their needs, corporate requirements and company cultures. We also keep our clients informed of important industry trends. We use this information to build robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals.
Our responsiveness, tenacity and know-how apply to all service delivery channels, from corporate procurement executives and hiring managers to Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Hired by Matrix has a track record of delivering consultants that map precisely to the skills, expertise and company culture required. Our investment in recruiters, who specialize in a range of capabilities and niche disciplines, has resulted in successful matches, long contracts and repeat business. This frees our clients to focus their time and efforts on higher value goals, such as creating more efficient processes, optimizing their human resources, or enhancing productivity.
We also bring a human touch to managing and motivating our consultants, from the initial recruitment process and candidate presentation, to monitoring their progress throughout the life of the assignment.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE); and CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group. HbM is also WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) Certified.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.