Recruiter/Sourcer II - 2755740 (BBBH397) Sunnyvale, California
- Recruits, interviews, checks references, makes offers, and conducts orientation for new employees.
- Performs exit interviews and processes change of employee status.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.