Search Editor III - 2755727 (BBBH403) Sunnyvale, California
- Writes, edits, proofreads, and copyedits a variety of documents.
- Plans and prepares stories for online dissemination.
- Prepares articles from knowledge of topic and editorial position of publication, supplemented by additional study and research.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.