Sales Support Financial Forecasting Analyst - 90015 (BBBH487) San Jose, California
Work with Sales, Sales Operations and Sales insight to support a fast growing sales organization. Plans and implements projects for account and territory selection in order to optimize the sales team. Work with extended teams and outside resources to ensure market analysis data. Work with Sales Operations to ensure a smooth transition into FY14 forecasting, reporting and CRM system. Tracks and reports on account performance - measurement set by business units, sales and marketing.
- Support the Echosign team in the following capacity -
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting on sales pipeline, accounts and more.
- Work directly with Sales reps to ensure their territories are being optimized and forecasting is done properly
- Account and territory selection with extensive research
- The successful candidate will possess expert level excel skills, be very organized, have a 'can do' attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- This person will be in San Jose, CA
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of current related experience.
- BA in business administration, finance or marketing
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in marketing/sales support
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**