Sr. Executive Assitant - 100046 (BBBH565) San Francisco, California
Performs administrative support tasks to assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO. Provides supplementary assistance to Executive Chairman as necessary. Contacts may include all levels of company personnel and work will be confidential in nature.
Essential Job Functions
- Works with Executive Assistant to the CEO to coordinate all communications, logistics, meeting materials, and follow-up for all Board meetings.
- Works with Executive Assistant to the CEO to coordinate all travel for CEO.
- Handles high volume of administrative tasks such as calendaring, phones, correspondence, expense reports, and some project management.
- Acts as a representative for the Office of the CEO with both internal and external customers. Has constant awareness of highly confidential nature of work.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
- Excellent computer skills; highly experienced in Windows including Advanced Word, Advanced Excel, Advance Powerpoint and Advanced MS Outlook.
- Must be able to maintain an extremely high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Articulate phone voice, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills with demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated track-record of effective self-direction, drive and good judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple-step procedures with very limited to no supervision and handle frequent interruptions in workflow.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of employees essential.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant. High-tech environment experience preferred.
- Event planning experience a plus.
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**