Sr. Account w/ CPA & Big4 - 2970555 (BBBH554) Foster City, California
- Develops, implements and/or maintains one or more accounting systems
- Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, etc.
- Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations. Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements.
- Monitors and develops monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects. Provides record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- May prepare federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- May assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue, in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy.
- May generate revenue reports for internal and/or external use.
- May interpret reports and records for managers/stakeholders.
- May be involved in reviewing, tracking and maintaining billing information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with US GAAP and other accounting regulations.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
- Level at which career may plateau.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Typically requires 7+ years of related experience.
Additional Job Details:
- CPA required
- Public Accounting experience at least 4 years (Big 4 preferred)
- Industry Experience at least 1 year
- Experience producing statuary reports required
- Experience w/ owning and running a ledger required
- Experience closing the books @ a large enterprise preferred
- Oracle R12 experience required
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**