Associate Outcomes Researcher (3221) Bethesda, Maryland
Oxford Outcomes (a division of ICON plc.,) is a research consultancy company, specializing in Patient-Reported Outcomes (PRO), health-related quality of life, and patient preference research. We are seeking energetic individuals to join our team.
Our Patient-Reported Outcomes group is seeking a Research Associate to join our Bethesda, MD, office. This position includes the design and validation of surveys, conducting patient interviews, data analysis and interpretation, literature review, report writing, and client liaising.
This is an entry level position for candidate with 0-2 years of experience.
Ideal candidates will have:
- MPH or Master’s degree in psychology, sociology, or related discipline, or a Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology, or related discipline
- Experience performing survey design research
- Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative methodology and analysis
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently but also to work effectively as part of a team
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with site recruitment and IRB submissions, site training, and site management
- Assist with data collection, including conducting patient interviews (some travel necessary)
- Assist with data analysis using SAS and qualitative analysis software (MAXQDA) (experience with these software packages preferable but not essential)
- Draft, review, and assist with client deliverables including reports, protocols, etc. under the direction of senior team members
- Assist with article extraction and searches for literature reviews under supervision of more senior team members
If you are passionate about research and have the energy and drive to be a member of a dynamic research team in a commercial setting, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and writing sample.