Lead Systems Analyst (BBBH5917) Raleigh, North Carolina
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has an opportunity for a
System Analyst in Raleigh, NC
SCOPE OF PROJECT
The selected candidate will work as a member of the Information Technology Service (ITS) Fiscal Management Program team in OITS and will provide systems analysis support and consulting.
Performs in the Lead Systems Analyst role for the ITS Fiscal Management Program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
· Lead the solution assessment and validation effort for all of the OITS workload capture, feeder (legacy) systems to the ITFM solution.
· Analyze business processes and procedures, requirements, review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to identify problems to resolve via automation or improve the legacy ITS workload capture systems.
· Identify and analyze alternatives for workload capture systems for all ITS services and make recommendations for upgrade, replacement or continued use of the legacy systems.
· Assess any proposed solution, allocate requirements, assess organizational readiness, define transition requirements, validate the solution and evaluate solution performance for any solution implementations, if any.
· Identify risks and risk mitigations for each of the alternative solutions.
· Work with stakeholders to reach consensus on a set of recommendations from among the legacy systems alternatives.
· Works closely with the ITFM Program Manager to ensure appropriate planning and integration of the solution assessment and validation efforts with the ITFM Program.
· Identify, analyze and communicate with important stakeholders
· Apply advanced business process and data modeling techniques for eliciting, documenting and analyzing OITS ITFM architecture roadmap
· Ability to plan and coordinate the work of others and maintain effective working relationships
· Excellent effective communication (both oral and written)
· Graduation from a four-year college or university with nine semester hours in computer science with four years of experience in business applications consulting or development. Note: Experience in the field of work related to the positions role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis
More information about Tailwind Associates can be found at www.tailwindassoc.com
Tailwind Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.