IT Project Manager (BBBH6223) Columbia, South Carolina
Tailwind Associates, an EOE, has a short-term opportunity with our client in Columbia, SC for a IT Project Manager
Scope of the Project:
The client has several projects currently running and ongoing operational work that have an immediate need for project consulting services with experience in organizational development, longitudinal data studies, RFP & vendor management, BMC Footprints support request ticketing system, disaster recovery applications, a background in networking infrastructure, virtualization, software development, and enterprise level project management. This position is responsible for providing consulting services in the support of the helpdesk automation and customer service project, and mainframe sun-setting project. Collaborate with the Office of Research and Data Analysis (ORDA) and the Chief Information Office (CIO) on select projects and with team members to ensure timely delivery of projects, supporting documentation, and reports.
1. Provide consulting services, as called upon, to SCDE Project Manager of BMC Footprints initiative for second phase implementation, involving additional workspaces creation and implementation.
2. Provide consulting services in research/selection of Disaster Recovery SaaS solution.
3. Provide consulting services for the Mainframe & Application sun-setting project.
4. Provide consulting services for SAS Enterprise roll out and training program, integrated into SLDS (SLICE) servers, as well as planning for cross-training other agency departments.
5. Provide consulting services to Director of the Office of Research and Data Analysis (ORDA) on project for Common Core integration (Assessments) into SLICE data warehouse.
6. Other project and task duties as assigned.
7. Report progress weekly to PMO, ORDA Director, and CIO.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sex or age.