Regional Education Manager - salon professional expertise (PCK336-43035) Nashville, Tennessee
Matrix is committed to serving each and every community salon and empowering stylists to create positive change for their clients and the world around them. Through inspiration and innovation, Matrix supports the salon professional to achieve their dreams and imagine all they can be.
The Regional Education Manager (REM) supports sales through education, by recruiting and developing AE’s. Ensuring technical skill, facilitation/cultural approach, and accountability are at the optimum. Guaranteeing Hairdressers are inspired and motivated during implementation of in-salon or regional classes, and all other shows and events.
The long term Education planning / execution of the top 20 salons in the region, Identifying AEs best suited to the salon. Personally facilitating, along with mentoring AEs in these salons
Time allocation :- AE recruitment and development 70%
Key account education management / execution 20%
The REM reports to the Director of Education
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· AE recruiting & auditions
· AE development by providing feedback & coaching on AE skills & competencies
· Co-facilitate AE trainings as directed to ensure that AE’s achieve mutually set education goals.
· Resident stylist expert at meetings
· Facilitate and Mentor In Salon classes
· Long term education planning with the top 20 key accounts
· Activity work in a salon one day per week.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· High School graduate.College graduate a plus.
· Current licensed cosmetologist with min. 5 years industry experience
· Superior technical hairdressing and teaching skills
· Superior sales and communication skills
· Knowledge of business and educational aspects of Salon Centric / distributor organization
· An understanding of Salon Centric / Distributor educational planning as it relates to class policies, use of field, contract trainers and event P & L
· Ability to plan, develop, and adhere to budgets, for all field training activity and T&E
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Must live in designated geographical territory
· Ability to travel extensively (minimum 50%).
· Ability to be flexible and accept change and be a team player