Product Analyst - Distributed Assembly (291297) Jasper, Indiana
This new position is an individual contributor role that expands the capacity of the Distributed Assembly-Stock product marketing team by enhancing our understanding of our product performance in the market, tracking the ever-changing competitive landscape, and assisting in identifying potential new product opportunities through sales and market analysis. Additionally, this position will assist in the execution of tactical initiatives/projects designed to grow our business.
Reports directly to the Senior Director - Product and Brand Marketing -Stock.
• Support the in-stock product managers with analytics and project management.
• Create and maintain a competitive database with pricing and specifications for key retail competitors.
• Establish a library of competitive analysis charts/comparisons, product samples, testing analysis, and trend analysis.
• Compile market research to assist in the identification of new market opportunities.
• Access and analyze the data from our retail customers to provide business intelligence and monitor performance of products.
• Support Sales and Marketing recommendations using analytical reports to quantify opportunities and recommendations.
• Create consistent and frequent reporting on product performance metrics, as well as upon request.
• Ability to travel as business needs require, currently estimated at ~15%.
• Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes:
• Industry and product passion; strong desire to win
• Strong results orientation; goal oriented with a high sense of urgency and bias for action
• Strong team orientation
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organization skills
• Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s level degree in Marketing, Finance, or a related field; blended experience is a strong plus
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.