Executive Assistant (7966) Lansing, Michigan
|Salary:||USD14 - USD18 per hour|
Provides office support to Senior Level Management by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies.
Job Duties May Include:
- Creating and revising systems and procedures after analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
- Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Answering phones, files, and handles other general office duties.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analysis, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Detail-Oriented, and Ability to Multi-task.
Apply online at www.westaff.com and follow up at 517-332-5500. Immediate Availability!