Operations Assistant (7966) Webberville, Michigan
|Salary:||USD17.66 - USD17.66 per hour|
Operations Assistant: Direct-Hire position starting at $17.66 per hour. Position is located in Webberville, MI.
The Operations Assistant reports to the Director of Operations. The personnel leader is the Director of Operations – However, the Operations Assistant may be the front-line person in communicating with district managers if the Director is unavailable.
- To provide administrative support to the Director of Operations, District Managers, and divisions.
- Must utilize knowledge, technical skills, initiative, and company tools
- Effectively communications information on behalf of the Director of Operations, including written and verbal communication.
- Creates reports as required to provide information for management decision making
- Promptly processes and works to resolve operational customer complaints
- Works cooperatively with external suppliers to maintain a successful partnership
- Assists in ordering supplies
- Communicates relevant information with peers and leadership
- Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility
- Schedules meetings and takes minutes as needed
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and ability to utilize Word, Excel, Outlook, and specified computer programs and software
- Knowledge of computer components and their function relative to the overall operations of personal computers
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply administrative policies and procedures
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Skill in performing basic math
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks efficiently
- Proficiency in typing and data entry
Apply online at www.westaff.com and follow up at 517-332-5500