Global Social Media Manager (BBBH10616) London, England
We are currently helping a global network business, find a personable Global Social Media Manager to join them at a hugely exciting time, as they take the next step in growing to become a market leader within this field.
You'll get to join an incredible team which is growing, and a well-established and forward-thinking company who have a relaxed and flexible culture, where you'll have ownership over a range of exciting campaigns.
The ideal person will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills, you'll be familiar with all aspects of social media and will be comfortable building strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving brand awareness, affinity and engagement - delivering the right message to the right audiences
- Building strategy and using different social platforms
- Develop annual social media plans to all key stakeholders from the wider marketing team to senior managers
- Create and execute a strong tone of voice and visual language consistent with brand positioning
- Develop reporting processes, schedules and templates
- Become the key program lead and point of contact
What you'll need:
- Around 4-6 years of social media experience - though this will depend on the person!
- Analytics and reporting experience
- Experienced using social CRM software
- Great if you have used photoshop and video editing tools
- Good communication skills
Sound interesting? If you fit the above, please apply ASAP to be considered for the role!