Health & Safety Manager
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Salary: £competitive + excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Health & Safety Manager to join our clientâ€™s successful drinks manufacturing business based in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for leading all aspects of Health & Safety at all manufacturing sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Group Quality Manager, you will deliver the group QSE strategy and ensure a robust safety environmental and security systems are embedded into the business.
- Define, deliver and maintain best practice in Health, Safety and Security within the business.
- Training, advice and support on all health, safety, security and environmental activities.
- Managing complex and diverse projects to achieve
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with all appropriate legislation.
- Budget management
- Previous experience working in a similar environment within an FMNCG environment, ideally food or drink.
- NEBOSH qualified and trained lead auditor.
- Must be able to operate as a Business Partner and possess excellent influencing skills.
- Proven track record of success in leading and managing change.
- In Depth knowledge and understanding of all relevant H&S legislation and regulations and external certification standards.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Confident managing a small team with the ability to develop a high performing team.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.