Logistics Planner (Export)
Location: Stirling, Scotland
Salary: competitive + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Export Logistics Planner to join a highly successful manufacturing business based in Stirling.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Converting customer orders to shipping orders and allocating most relevant haulier.
- Dealing with a wide range of hauliers and delivering the most cost-effective use of transport suppliers.
- Interacting with customers and hauliers delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Route planning – ensuring routes are maximised efficiently.
- Developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Previous experience working in a Transport/Logistics planning role within a fast paced environment is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written.
- Understanding of import/export is highly advantageous.
- A driven and energetic individual who takes pride in delivering good customer service at all times.
- Strong PC skills – must have experience using ERP system and Microsoft Excel.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.