Lead Project Planner
Location: Luton, England
Lead Project Planner
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a Lead Project Planner based in Bedfordshire.
Following a recent expansion, our global Aerospace engineering and manufacturing client is currently looking to expand their team in Bedfordshire with an experienced Lead Project Planner to provide professional planning support to the business area including special internal projects and change initiatives.
As a Lead Project Planner you will need to:
• Provide professional planning support to bids
• Provision of professional planning and control to business areas
• Act as prime internal change facilitator for Project Office & encourage continuous development of people and processes
• Management of Project Office support staff as required allowing efficient operating and reporting of the business sector
• Implementation of tools and processes consistently across the business sector.
• Manage and communicate issues to senior management
• Mentor less experienced members
• Performance management of project office staff as required
• Champion outstanding customer service
• Deliver agreed performance targets
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Substantial project planning experience
• Proven track record of managing change programmes
• Familiar with all aspects of project management
• Able to manage in a matrix environment
• Good grasp of Risk and Earned Value Management
• Proven track record managing teams of professional planners
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to challenge and present at Senior Management level
• Personal presence and credibility
• Commercially aware
• Excellent planning/project management skills
• Motivational and creative individual
• Team player
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".