Service Delivery Manager
Location: Yeovil, England
Service Delivery Manager
Exciting Permanent opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager based in Somerset.
Following a recent expansion, our global engineering and manufacturing client is currently looking to expand their team in Somerset with an experienced Service Delivery Manager.
The role requires a self-motivated and pro-active manager with a strong customer and partnering focus. The SDM will be working in the UK IOS (Integrated Operational Support) Value Stream Support of the Service Solutions (S3) UK Line of Business leading a Service Delivery Team.
As a Service Delivery Manager you will be able to:
• Ensure all contractual KPI's are met.
• Accountable for the regular production of all KPI performance metrics, agreeing sentencing processes and regular review's with the customer in accordance with contract deliverables; this will include producing quarterly KPI reports and chairing quarterly Project reviews with the customer
• Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure accurate forecasts are maintained and highlight any potential issues that may impact service delivery.
• Manage the onsite logistics team comprised from two partner companies in all aspects of asset availability including
• Expediting of 4th line feed-in from MOBs
• Manage "inabilities" – including maintaining forecasts against inabilities – whilst ensuring status is reported to relevant Platform Project Teams (PT's).
• Interface with off-site Integrated Logistic Operational Centre (ILOC) Team
• Recommendations of asset repair priority allocations to achieve asset availability
• Recommendations/Actions on asset locations within the supply chain to achieve optimum asset availability, including initiation of lateral supply action and transportation.
• Decision making on asset transfer actions between multi-point users and supply chain suppliers to ensure efficient asset throughput to support the Hole-In-The-Wall Repairs & Overhaul service
• Ensure the prescribed maintenance policies meet the needs of the user
• Manage and co-ordinate the onsite and remote technical representatives from both partner companies in all aspects of service delivery and improvement including
• Ensure all in-scope Technical Queries, Technical Publication Queries, MF760, and Technical Instructions are being progressed within the allotted timescales.
• Liaise with Core Engineering Support where necessary to hasten tasks
• Liaise with Field Service Representatives to ensure response is timely and that the original query is answered.
• Using available repair and removals data perform analysis to determine whether there is any rogue LRUs.
• Provide technical assistance, within the spirit of the contract, for out-of-scope equipment's and systems to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest level possible
• Ensure the engineering face of the service is seen in a proactive way within the Customer and End-user domain. Feed back to the Customer and end-users any relevant information from all partner companies
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
• Must display a clear ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary and multi company team.
• Ability to successfully engage with multiple supplier, customer and end user stakeholders at all management levels is essential
• Detailed working knowledge of logistics systems employed by MOD and Industry
• Clear understanding of MOD demand processes and toolsets
• Understanding of MOD priority system and ability to translate into performance measures. Ability to analyse demand data, stock data, transactional data
• Detailed understanding of IOS contract dependencies and assumptions
• Good engineering acumen, able to read and understand all MOD maintenance and repair documentation
• Ensure correct re-supply quantities at main operating base and deployed locations
• Excellent communications skills including the ability to present information and analysis to both technical & non-technical personnel at all levels in industry, MoD and the UK armed forces
• Sound financial awareness
• Knowledge and experience of military supply systems
• Basic technical appreciation of Avionics equipment from an equipment usage serviceability
• Have a good knowledge of both MOD organisation and the military front line commands, particularly the supply & maintenance infrastructure
• Good understanding of Strategic partnering
• Must be able to prioritise work effectively, work to tight deadlines, be flexible, well organised, accept responsibility, with strong administrative and IT skills.
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".