Location: Bedfordshire, England
Exciting new Contract opportunity for an Assembly Technician based in Bedfordshire for 6 months.
Following a recent expansion, our global Manufacturing client is currently looking to expand their Team in Bedfordshire with an experienced Assembly Technician (vehicles) Specialising in Vehicles, Special Projects and Mission Support which provide a variety of products and services to their clients.
As an Assembly Technician you will be able to:
• Competent technician capable of electrical and mechanical assembly and integration of complex systems working from drawings and engineering instruction. Competent and safe use of all hand and air tools. Hand and Mag Drill techniques. Use of Jigs, fixtures and measuring tools on precision assemblies Problem solver with a positive attitude. Working with support from engineering group a methodical and precise approach to ensure successful completion of production tasks on high value hardware
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
• A comprehensive range of assembly and fitting skills with previous experience in similar roles.
• Ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions with limited supervision.
• Ability to use hand tools and measuring equipment with high accuracy.
• Either recognised apprenticeship in mechanical assembly or equivalent or through work experience gained on the job.
• Cleanliness and housekeeping (5S) methodology.
• A high level of health and safety awareness
Desired skills, qualifications and experience:
Previous experience working on armoured fighting vehicles with electrical and mechanical bias
The Assembly Technician role will involve working on UK classified programmes the candidate must therefore be willing and able to obtain a security clearance.
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".