Location: Bedfordshire, England
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for an experienced Cable Technician based in Bedfordshire.
Are electromechanical engineering client is currently looking to expand their workforce in Bedfordshire with an experienced Cable Technician Specialising in electronic and mechanical sub-contract services to the manufacturing industry, their expertise are bespoke cable assemblies, product manufacture, panel building and PCB population.
As a Cable Technician you will be able to:
• Build custom and bespoke cable assemblies, wiring looms, harnesses and umbilicals.
• Assemble, wire and test products to customers wiring schedules, drawings, samples or procedures.
• Any other duties consider relevant to the above.
• Knowledge of various types of cable termination methods and components along with any other electronic experience would be a big advantage.
• Know how to solder and crimp to a high standard and understand the differences between a good and bad solder joint and crimp termination
• Be able to read and understand wiring diagrams, schedules, and follow written procedures
• Some familiarisation of modern manufacturing techniques and components would also be desirable
• Steady hand and good eyesight are essential.
The successful applicant must also have some previous experience in either an electronic or mechanical assembly environment
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".