IMS Project Support Officer
Location: Luton, England
IMS Project Support Officer
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a IMS Project Support Officer based in Luton.
Following a recent expansion, our global engineering and Manufacturing client is currently looking to expand their team in Luton with an experienced IMS Project Support Officer. Specialising in the IMS Export IPT Support Officer, operating with the EW LoB, will support IMS IPTs in project delivery against schedule, cost and quality.
Maintaining a positive working relationship across all internal stakeholders, the role will be responsible for completing updates in support of customer contracts, under a matrix organisation of Programme & Project Management team members. Activities will be varied with specific focus on providing updated reports on adherence to all Life Cycle Management actions and project reporting required on customer contracts.
As an IMS Project Support Officer you will be:
Reporting to the IMS Export IPT Programme Manager, the Project Support Officer will:
• Support the delivery of effective project management services across IMS, to ensure project work is completed and that all relevant project management processes are adhered to.
• Provide support to the IPT Leads in coordinating a consistent approach to project management reporting for customer contracts.
• Coordinating and issuing reports on all project actions outstanding, obtaining updates from action owners on a regular frequency.
• Assist in coordinating risk reviews across all IMS projects.
• Support in achieving the forecasted cash, revenue & margin returns on all projects.
• Assist in generating and validating estimates and proposals for new bids, under the direction of Bid Manager.
• Maintain and update team calendar to reflect important project related dates, with aim of supporting programme to achieve representation at key events e.g. PDR/CDR/TRR/Customer reviews.
• Support the delivery of defined elements within a project, where allocated to directly support a specific project.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
• Demonstrates a positive 'can do' attitude and determination to support all IPTs in achieving outputs.
• Ability to operate in matrix organisation across IPTs with multiple priorities.
• Personable and able to obtain updates from busy teams by required deadlines.
• Able to operate with minimal supervision, once task allocation is provided.
• A good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power-point, Project
• Ideally experience of SAP
This is an office based role using display screen equipment, working fulltime hours which can often be in a demanding environment, with frequent travel throughout the UK. This role is primarily based at Luton, and on occasion may require periods of travel to Lincoln in support of project tasks.
(Certain hours/ special requirements of the jobs/ security clearance/ travel etc)
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".