Location: Stevenage, England
Exciting new 6 Month Contract opportunity for a NDT Technician based in Hertfordshire.
Following a recent expansion, our global aerospace and engineering client is currently looking to expand their team in Hertfordshire with an experienced NDT Technician.
To carry out Non Destructive Testing (NDT) using X-Ray, Thermography, Ultra Sound, Resonance and other techniques as required.
Working in a small team – and willing to work extended hours when needed.
Also working alone but recognising when to seek advice/a second opinion
As a NDT Technician your skills and experience required:
• Relevant licences at level 2 in associated NDT techniques - to EN4179
• The priority is in Ultra Sound and Thermography.
• Experience working on NDT in an Aerospace or Automotive background as a minimum
• Willing to undergo regular health screening checks
Ability to work with X-Ray from an Aerospace background would be preferable.
After 2 weeks training period you will be put on a shift rota pattern:
• Monday – Friday 6 am – 2 pm then 2 pm – 10 pm with a 20% shift uplift.
• Weekend work is available during busy period and may, on the rare occasion, be required
• There will also be an ad hoc requirement for night shifts – 22.00 to 06.00
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".