Senior Project Planner
Location: Luton, England
Senior Project Planner
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for a Senior Project Planner based in Luton.
Following a recent expansion, our global engineering and manufacturing client is currently looking to expand their team in Luton with an experienced Senior Project Manager.
As a Senior Project Planner you will be able to:
The Senior Project planner works within the integrated project team (IPT) to provide:
• Maintenance of integrated project plan and work package interdependencies.
• Analysis and control of costs and schedule.
• Contribution to qualitative and quantitative risk management process.
• Performance measurement (particularly Earned value management).
• Resource scheduling and levelling.
• Adherence to planning standards across the integrated plan work packages.
• Scheduling of the Integrated Project Plan for execution (both pre and post contract).
• Co-ordination of development of Execution Plan Estimates from Work Package Managers planners and estimators.
• Baseline project plan following Contract Acceptance –creation of BCWC baselines.
• Release of project plan for execution.
• Control of release status of execution project plans and Work Packages.
• Consolidation of project costs.
• Re-scheduling the Integrated Project Plan as required from project review, manufacturing schedule simulation
Key Responsibly Areas
• Project Control.
• Resource Management.
• Cost Analysis.
• Risk Management.
• Performance Management in including EVA
• Schedule management
Skills & Qualifications
• Good understanding of critical path & network planning.
• Experience in cost control.
• Familiar with SAP PS.
• Understanding of MRP systems.
• Degree qualified or equivalent work experience/track record
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".