Electrical Subsystem Architect
Location: Bedfordshire, England
Electrical Subsystems Architect
Exciting new Permanent opportunity for an Electrical Subsystems Architect
based in Bedfordshire
Following a recent expansion, our global engineering client is currently looking to expand their team in Bedfordshire with an experienced Electrical Subsystems Architect Specialising in Vehicles, Special Projects and Mission Support, which provide a variety of products and services to their clients.
Specific Job Description:
• The Electrical Architect is responsible for developing and defining the electrical Architecture of the satellite, covering initial sizing, trade-offs, and performance through to managing the detailed design of the electrical architecture of the satellite.
• Acts as focal point to customers for the Satellite electrical subsystems.
• Ensures coherency of all activities related to the Power subsystem (e.g. PCDU, Battery and Solar Array), Harness and EMC.
• Responsible for analysis and test cases to meet electrical systems verification and validation, producing subsystem level test plan and test specifications.
• Ensures the Power and TMTC interface compatibility of the satellite Payload, Platform and AIT interfaces.
• Maintains and supports the Satellite Power budget inputs.
• System level design review support.
• Electrical domain responsible for meeting EMC and Radiation specifications and Electrical interface control documents.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
• Must have extensive knowledge in the field of Electrical Systems engineering for satellites.
• A degree in engineering in electrical engineering or equivalent qualification.
• Candidates must be available for national and international business travel.
• Excellent communication skills, flexibility and ability to work independently.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience:
• Experience with phase B/C/D electrical systems hardware.
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".