A dynamic business in Marlow is now seeking a highly motivated Credit Controller to sit within their growing finance team.
- Maintain DSO at 45 days or below
- Maintain bi-weekly aged debt report
- Achieve/exceed monthly cash collection and aged debt targets. Highlight issues & customer invoice queries to the Finance Manager in advance
- Daily chasing of accounts for payment, predominantly by phone, ensuring customer payments are received to agreed credit terms
- Managing overdue debts in line with the collections processes and where necessary placing accounts on stop and instigating the legal process
- Effective monitoring of customer payments to achieve cash and aged debt targets
- Weekly follow up
- Ensure prompt action is taken for failed promised payments and continued late payment
- Raising of credit note requests & obtaining approval
- Chasing POs
- Issuing customer statements
- Issuing customer letters to chase outstanding debt
- Accountable for logging, monitoring and following up customer invoice queries with internal resources to enable prompt resolution and minimising delays to payment
- Ensuring customer master data is correct and correct payment terms applied to the customer account
- Reporting of problematic overdue customer accounts to Finance Manager
- Ensuring all filing is kept up to date and in order
- Working to achieve all individual objectives as set and agreed with Finance Manager
- Working as part of the team in a positive manner, working to achieve team goals and objectives highlighting issues to your Manager.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.