Graduate Credit Controller
Location: High Wycombe, England
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP24000 per annum
Graduate Credit Controller required for a company based in High Wycombe. The purpose of this role is to actively chase an assigned portfolio of Customer a/cs to ensure payment to terms and maximise cash collection in order to achieve targets and reduce aged debt balances.
- Effectively chase all Customers within your dedicated portfolio of accounts to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with both Internal and External Customers
- Ensure Customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner, in accordance with the query management process (QLS)
- Maintain detailed breakdown on Top accounts to clearly show the status of all outstanding invoices
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns offer solutions to ongoing issues to improve the Customer Experience
- Deliver excellent Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with you role to support the Team and Credit Control Manager
- Adopt best practise
Nature and Scope
- Educated to GCSE Standard ( Mathematics and English essential)
- Minimum of 5 years Credit Control experience
- Experience of reciprocal debt
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Good communication
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.