PART TIME Customer Services Officer (25 hours)
Location: Uddingston, Scotland
Salary: GBP7.5 - GBP7.5 per hour + rises to £10.20 after 12 weeks
CUSTOMER SERVICES OFFICER - 25 HOURS PER WEEK
IDEALLY STARTING WITHIN THIS ROLE BEFORE THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
Initially Temporary contract, for the first 12 weeks, then transferring onto a PERMANENT contract WITH A¬†SIZEABLE SALARY INCREASE from ¬£7.50 to ¬£10.20 per hour!
- Based within a very busy Customer Support Department, this is a fast paced role, dealing with BOTH external customers as well as INTERNAL colleagues.
- Handling all incoming customer calls. Most customers will be calling in query to the delivery of goods, so you must be used to handling issues, complaints and questions from members of the public, regarding the service that¬†this¬†organisations¬†provides.
- Input of ALL information gathered into PC and onto department spreadsheets
- Internally, you will liaise¬†with the delivery¬†team, warehouse ¬†and drivers, to ensure all correct paper¬†work and documents are passed on to the office team as required.
- You must be forth right enough to chase up missing details and information in order to complete tasks that are assigned to the Customer Service team.
SALARY ¬£7.50 initially, INCREASING TO ¬£10.20 per hour when the role goes onto a permanent¬†contract (usually at the 12 week mark).
25 Hours per week
Shifts are Monday to Friday,¬†3pm - 8pm.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You¬†MUST¬†be able to¬†state the specific reasons you are seeking part time work, this is NOT a full time hours role!
- Very strong PC skills (use of Excel spreadsheets will be part of your duties)
- Excellent¬†telephone manner
- Ability to handle complains under pressure!¬†
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.