Utilization Management Physician - Houston Texas (10138) Houston, Texas
|Salary:||USD165000 - USD205000 per year + benefits|
We are adding a Medical Director or Associate Director to perform case reviews and collaborate with providers and peers to provide unparalleled customer service for our non-profit HMO. Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who thrives on contributing to community health outcomes, values professional growth and collaboration, and commands exceptional communication skills.
We put Friendliness, Integrity, Responsibility, Satisfaction and Teamwork FIRST with colleagues, community and members.
- Medical Director or Associate Director opportunity – report to SVP of MA
- Perform medical necessity reviews and appeals using evidence-based guidelines
- Contribute to clinical direction, care management, quality, and preventive medicine programs
- A primary care background, and 5+ years clinical and 2 years administrative experience in a health plan or medical group are preferred
- Competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered
More than two million people call Houston home, and who can blame them! Outstanding performing and visual arts, countless restaurants, and shopping from uptown to outlet, reflect our city’s energy, vibrancy and rich diversity. If urban living meets Southern charm strikes your fancy, then Houston is the city for you.
- Fourth largest city in America – 2.1 million population
- More than 40 colleges and universities allow for pursuits of all possible interests
- Houston Zoo, Space Center, Reliant Stadium, and the Symphony
- Convenient downtown light rail system
To learn more contact:
Lora Utley, MAc
Director of Recruiting
573-814-5938 (Direct, Confidential)