Time Keeping Accounting Clerk (2872) Hurst, Texas
Buchanan Technologies are current interviewing Time Keeping Accounting Clerks for an initial 3-6 month project for a Fort Worth based client. The Time Keeping clerk will perform clerical accounting work, including preparing routine reports, investigating accounts, and making routine audits.
- Performs timekeeping assignments which includes collection, compilation and computation of attendance and labor data.
- Provides liaison between assigned departments and Timekeeping Department. Is responsible for the accurate recording of hours worked by employees.
- Prepares special reports as assigned.
- Performs a variety of timekeeping services which includes, but is not limited to, maintaining files, distributing paychecks, forms and employee communications.
- 3-5 years Finance/Accounting experience is required.
- Experience in Payroll and/or Timekeeping is preferred.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Click here to apply online