Associate - Sales Analytics (7174BR) New York, New York
Trade Research and Analysis - Investigate, identify and resolve trade and reporting issues using our Internal Databases as well as External Resources.
• Manages the Research Database to ensure timeliness and Audit Trails
• Assists with the re-allocation of trades to the proper Channels/Territories
• Resolves trade issues and ensures the completion to the system
• Works directly with Sales Management, Divisional Sales Managers and sales teams
Design and produce sales / activity data for monthly and quarterly analysis purposes. Analyze results and identify key trends for the relationship Management team. Work in conjunction with Sales Analysis to develop new reports to take a deeper dive into key metrics and bolster analysis. Examples include:
• Monthly / Quarterly sales analysis
• Firm Profile Reports
• Manager Profile Reports
• Ad hoc reports
• Monthly meeting with Relationship Managers to summarize analysis
Monthly Expense Analysis for the Sales Team
• Alert Sales Managers as to any expense issues
Manages the Relationship Management Database
• Updates employee authorizations
• Updates Reporting and Reps Lists
• Coordinates with the Key Account Management Team as to additional functionality of the database
Ad-Hoc Projects including automation of existing reporting functions, firm merges, etc.
• Minimum of 2+ years of sales reporting and analysis experience required
• Strong technical skills including advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical and communication Skills
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Experience in building and maintaining client relationships at the executive level.