Team Administrator (91940BR) Bethesda, Maryland
Your job as a Team Administrator is to lead the daily operations of the team and ensure service excellence for clients.
You guide the team of Client Service Associates (CSA) to ensure all client requests, Financial Advisor requests and
branch alerts are monitored and timelines are met by all team members. You oversee and manage escalated clients
issues and act as a lead service provider for high priority relationships. You escalate issues in an appropriate manner
and contribute to and/or provide information in accordance to decision making processes. You maintain up to date
knowledge of firm resources, policies and procedures and you establish process by which the team adheres to them.
You are responsible for the team schedule and ensure all client materials are prepared and reviewed prior to
You are a self-starter who is comfortable managing people in complex and evolving situations. You are independent,
motivated, proactive, and focused. You effectively communicate information and are a team player. You report directly
to the Administrative Manager or Operations Manager.
The key tasks of your job as a Team Administrator include the following:
• Coordinate and lead team members to ensure adherence to all operations and administrative procedures.
• Oversee branch systems (e.g. contact management, CAI) to ensure information is up to date with key client info
• Educate clients on account services and capabilities (e.g., Statements, Online Services, Lending Opportunities, and
RMA Cards). Train and monitor CSAs that educate clients on account services and capabilities
• Prioritize account service requests and review daily reports and alerts so they can be appropriately delegated or
processed. Monitor that all requests/alerts are completed.
• Oversee the client on-boarding process (set up new accounts and collect appropriate setup documentation)
• Attend client meetings, as needed, in order to perform (when appropriate), delegate and track follow-up items
• Oversee the support provided to Financial Advisors in client relationship building and business development activities
(e.g., event planning, developing/maintaining marketing materials, etc.)
• Oversee meeting preparation and ensure all client meeting materials are prepared and professional
• Oversee or input orders within appropriate system when received and ensure the completion of associated paperwork with orders
• Oversee or input client data into firm planning/proposal tools for review by Financial Advisors. Train and monitor
CSAs to input client data
• Partner with Financial Advisors in the development of a repeatable and scalable client service matrix
• Support Financial Advisors, as needed, in the development of a team business plan, identifying client opportunities
and book segmentation
• Manage the use of team technology and ensure all team members are trained accordingly
• Provide oversight to the team calendar
• Provide input on support team development needs and performance overall
• Proactively develop self to continuously improve knowledge, skills and credentials and communicate development
needs to Senior Financial Advisor and to Reporting Manager
• Lead and participate in the development of CSAs on the team (e.g., coach and educate on firm-wide established
processes, policies and technologies, implement core process, etc.)
• Source and recruit new CSAs to the team
• Creating customized marketing materials for client, prospect, and partnership meetings to elaborate on the benefits of our team's services