Compliance Supervisor (JO012830) Qatar
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with Professional qualification (ACA/ACCA) is a must.
- Has a minimum of 10+ years’ experience, of which at least 3 years of similar level experience; Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate with different groups, inside and outside of an organization.
- Has impressive relationship-building, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Has strong and flexible mentoring skills so as to be able to inspire co-workers.
- Design or implement processes relating to monitoring and enforcement of compliance standards.
- Set-up and maintain the process to discuss and report emerging compliance issues by way of management reports.
- Prepare Policies and Procedure relating to Accounting and Finance
- Advise internal management and business functions on the implementation and operation of business controls systems.
- Direct the development and implementation of policies and procedures and act as a focal point to disseminate these within the organization.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Design and implement the process to document and monitor compliance with regulatory standards, including filings.
- Aid the maintenance and compliance relating to Delegation of Authority and Segregation of Duties matrix.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Track regulatory changes, trends and best practices and assess their impact on organizational processes.
- Ensures that all documentation complies with company regulations, professional standards, and IFRS guidelines.
- Work as a team member to validate and coordinate the work of others.
- Suggests process improvements and act as a knowledge resource.