Reporting Supervisor (JO012829) Qatar
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) is a must.
- Has a minimum of 10+ years’ experience, of which at least 3 years of similar level experience; Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications. Knowledge in Oracle is preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate with different groups, inside and outside of an organization.
- Has impressive relationship-building, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Has strong and flexible mentoring skills so as to be able to inspire co-workers.
- Complete in charge of preparation of Monthly Financials Statements on a consolidated basis and standalone basis.
- In charge of consolidation of Accounts and elimination of Intercompany transitions.
- Complete the Audited Financial Statements in.
- Comply with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Complete parent company consolidation report on a regular basis.
- Ensure IFRS compliance.
- Set up the different ad hoc reports when needed.
- Supervises employees responsible for the preparation and distribution of annual and quarterly financial statements for external use.
- Ensures that all documentation complies with company regulations, professional standards, and IFRS reporting guidelines.
- Serve as a liaison with external and internal auditors.
- Working team member that may validate or coordinate the work of others on a support team.
- Suggests improvements to process and is a knowledge resource for other team members.
- Thorough knowledge of the processes and a team player.