Informatica Developer (Eliassen_244739) Tampa, Florida
Job Number: 244739
Informatica Developer needed capable of designing, developing and implementing ETL maps and schedules using Informatica within packaged data warehousing applications, as well as customized solutions following the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC). The packaged data warehousing solution is OBIEE 11g HR Analytics, and Financial Analytics.
• Detailed design and development of ETL maps and schedules for applications (delivered, and custom) on the OBIEE 11g platform, primarily for Human Resources.
• Will work with Business Systems Analysts to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are comprehensive and consistent and to develop comprehensive test plans.
• Will use specifications to design appropriate data models and ETL (Informatica) maps and to translate these designs into technical specifications.
• Will work closely with a report metadata (RPD) analyst to enable the creation of efficient meta data layer designs.
• Will design ETL schedules and ensure that they are implemented correctly using OBIEE technology (DAC).
• Will work with the DBAs and Production Support to improve operating efficiency.
• Will maintain records to document program development and revisions.
• Will work closely with the HR business customer and IT Business Systems Analyst to obtain clarification on business requirements at the discretion of the project manager; may need to present business team with alternative technical solutions to complex problems.
• Well versed in Informatica and who have advanced SQL and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent conceptual knowledge of data modeling, and data architecture, with specific emphasis on data warehousing.
• Data warehousing design and implementation experience
• Knowledge of and implementation experience with Informatica; knowledge and work experience with OBIEE 11g is a plus
• Knowledge of advanced SQL techniques
• Strong skills in trouble-shooting, and analyzing SQL query logic
• Good writing and communications skills; must be able to write technical documents
• Ability to interpret requirements and assess for completeness in order to proceed with design
• Ability to estimate time and effort associated with design and build
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or 7+ years of related work experience, with at least 3-5 years in data warehousing (ETL, advanced SQL Query writing, performance tuning).
• Experience with OBIEE HR Analytics applications is a plus
• Ability to work in a virtual team environment
• Knowledge of, and hands-on experience with RPD is a plus.