Tunnelling Construction Manager (1127) Saudi Arabia
|Salary:||USD10000 - USD200000 per annum + Benefits|
Marc Ellis Consulting are currently recruiting for an exiciting new opportunity as a Tunnelling Project Manager. The post comes from a very prestigous international company who are looking for a professional to direct and manage the performance of the project construction workforce with regard to progress, cost and health & safety. Using authority delegated by the Project Manager to manage all construction activities within area of responsibility, supported by Site Teams at each location.
- You must have a work experience of 15+ years in Major Infrastructure Projects (Gulf experience preferable)
- You must also hold an Engineering Degree in Civil/Mechanical (Post Graduate Degree is an advantage)
- You need to have experience of managing the construction of significant value packages of work on a major infrastructure project. As well as experience of managing large, multinational workforces
- You need to have knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Good knowledge of project controls processes
- You need knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures
- Experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
- Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/ subcontractor’s responsibilities contained in subcontract documents.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending you CV to email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 207 148 1129. All Applicants will be considered.