IT Analyst Sr – Infrastructure Security (PCK593-7495) Riverview, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next IT Analyst Sr – Infrastructure Security?
We are currently seeking an IT Analyst Sr – Infrastructure Security for our Plymouth, MN or Alafia, FL location. The IT Analyst Sr – Infrastructure Security will lead and participate in the design, implementation, and operational support of strategic IT security solutions primarily based upon our Tivoli Identity and Access Management (TIM/TAM) toolsets. This person will work directly with IT business analysts to translate business requirements into IAM solution designs, which will include system integration, access provisioning workflows, user acceptance, and performance testing. Additional responsibilities will include diagnosing and resolving support incidents and problems as well as process improvement recommendations, working directly with the IT PMO to effectively prioritize and deliver IAM-related tasks in order to meet project objectives, and serving as a champion of our change management process and procedures when implementing IT security related improvements and fixes.
What will you do?
- Lead the development and deployment of identity access standards and solutions. Analyze system operations and delivers recommendations to maximize system efficiency and performance. Conduct capacity planning reviews with management and oversees team recommendations. Provide leadership to internal and external staff on information security, identity management, and access methods intended to support our enterprise application integration processes. Participate in the development of the identity management governance in support of strategic goals and service level agreements.
- Lead business requirement gathering and translate into security-related solution designs. Facilitate business process design as it relates to managing identity and access privileges including automated development of Federated, LDAP, and SSO connections.
- Research current IAM technology and serve as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
- Investigate and analyze details of security incidents as part of an incident response team. Participate in defining remediation plans that minimize the risk to Mosaic information assets.
- Participate in the execution of vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses in the security posture that could result in unauthorized access to sensitive Mosaic data and/or computing systems.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT security analyst/incident responder or equivalent.
- For those candidates with an associate’s degree, 5+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of information from multiple sources in order to draw conclusions regarding suspicious patterns, system vulnerabilities, and potential failure points.
- Ability to analyze processes in detail in order to create procedures that balance security concerns with the need for increased user productivity on a worldwide basis.
- Professional certification such as CISSP, GCFA, GCIH, GREM, or other relevant industry preferred.
- Understanding of network architecture and communication protocols.
- Windows Administration.
- Linux Administration.
- Understanding of host based forensic analysis tools and techniques to include file system and memory artifact recovery and analysis.
- Scripting language such as Java, Perl or Python.
- Basic malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- Understanding of Intrusion detection principles and signature development.
- Understanding of penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!