Senior IT Analyst – M2M (PCK593-8638) Riverview, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Senior IT Analyst – M2M?
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Analyst – M2M for our Alafia, FL location. The IT Analyst Sr – Business (ERP) - Process Solutions is a partner to the IT Demand Management team and supports the Mining to Manufacturing council initiatives. This person will provide subject matter expertise in the areas of Environmental Operations (Mining and Production), EH&S, Quality Assurance / Control, which includes providing solution alternatives and estimates, gathering and interpreting of requirements, designing, documenting and delivering solutions. Tier III support may also be required.
What will you do?
- Hands-on design, documentation, and delivery of business process solutions in accordance with all IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines set forth by the appropriate governing bodies. This responsibility includes: the direct involvement in the design and build steps, oversight review of all design and build activities performed by the Mining to Manufacturing team, documentation and knowledge transfer of final solution to QA, training and service teams.
- Prepare and/or review project proposals/business cases in the area of solution design and alternatives. This also includes collaborating with the business and process councils to better understand the requirements and improvement potential in identified opportunities.
- Works with the Manager, IT– Process Solutions to develop best practices relating to requirements definition, process/solution design, and solution implementation (delivery).
- Actively participates and represents the Mining to Manufacturing Team in all release planning and change control / change management activities.
- Provides Application Tier 3 Support.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology roles.
- For those candidates without a bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required.
- 3+ years of Procurement or Materials Management business function experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on project experience in the design, configuration /development and delivery of business process solutions in Maximo and SAP.
- 3+ years of experience configuring, implementing and integrating SAP R3 and Maximo in the following areas: Procurement, Inventory Management and Accounts Payable with Maximo and QM is a plus.
- Proficient in data analysis and conversion activities.
- Proven in defining solution strategies, building business cases, analyzing systems requirements, developing process maps and swim lanes, designing and prototyping solutions, defining testing requirements, defining support procedures, and implementing practical solutions.
- Proven expertise in Materials processes and enabling technologies.
- Excellent understanding of other core and enabling processes and technologies.
- Microsoft Project, SAP, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Background in chemical or mining industries preferred.
- Project Management, Process Management or Software Development Life Cycle preferred.
- SAP MM, QM preferred.
- APICS Certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to successfully manage conflict.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work indoors in a consistent temperature and lift approximately 0-25 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at: http://www.mosaicco.com/careers