IT Associate - Network Engineering (PCK593-7920) Regina, Canada
Who is Mosaic? The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values? We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Team Member? We are currently seeking an IT Associate - Network Engineering at our Esterhazy, SK location. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the installation, support, and maintenance of LAN/WAN services for our wired and wireless network systems at the plant sites, as well as assisting with other Mosaic locations in Saskatchewan and Northern North America as required. This person will be required to maintain current network documentation and diagrams specific to these Plant locations as well as provide hands-on support and administration of Windows-based file & print / application servers and serve as a backup to the Deskside support technician(s) as required.
What will you be working on?
- Participate in the installation, support and maintenance of LAN/WAN systems and services, including Telecom services (VoIP) and Cellular Services (Blackberry, iOS, Tablets and Cell Phones) supported throughout the Enterprise.
- Documentation and diagramming of current and Future LAN / WAN components.
- Assisting with the hands-on support of Windows application and infrastructure servers.
- Provide backup support for the Deskside Support Technician(s) on a regular basis.
What is required for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associate’s degree preferred with a major in Computer Science or related field preferred. • CCNA a plus.
- 2+ years of experience configuring and supporting TCP/IP local area networks. • Experience in plant environments is preferred.
- Knowledge of Wireless Networking and Voice Over IP (VOIP).
- Experience with Cisco layer 2 and 3 network hardware.
- Experience in Windows computing with Intel client/server hardware.
- Solid working knowledge of Wired, wireless and VoIP Network concepts and topology.
- Ability to maintain and support multiple LAN environments including wired and wireless and determine improvements.
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision and within a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for off-hours maintenance to critical systems as required.
- Employment is subject to successfully completing Mosaic's pre-employment checks including criminal, drug and alcohol testing.
Must be authorized to work in Canada. Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!