HR Assistant (PCK593-8535) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next HR Assistant?
We are currently seeking an HR Assistant for our Plymouth, MN location. The HR Assistant will provide administrative support and handle routine and special assignments to support the Director, HR Service Delivery in the Plymouth office and will work to provide a culture that supports innovation and continuous improvement.
What will you do?
- HR Administrative Support:Provide administrative support for the Director, HR Service Delivery. Coordinate schedules (calendars, meeting attendance, conference calls, etc.). Schedule and coordinate all aspects of small to large business meetings (internal office conference rooms/ off-site locations, meals, materials, supplies, etc.). Prepare, proof, and format correspondence, which will include first drafts of memos and presentations for various projects and initiatives. Make domestic and international travel arrangements, which will include making arrangements for passports and visas. Assist with expense reporting as needed. May act as a knowledge resource for HR systems and support training of others.
- Data Management:Organize and maintain department files. Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories, adhering to Mosaic’s record retention policies. Support the collection of data for measures, metrics and reporting and respond to client requests. Collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data. Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of Mosaic’s tools, processes and databases. Help maintain integrity of Mosaic’s HR systems. Proactively notify appropriate individuals of issues and associated risk. Manage confidential information as appropriate.
- Department Projects:Assist with project plans for small project teams in local and virtual team settings. With guidance may manage certain administrative aspects of client projects. Make recommendations on cost-effective ways to complete tasks and participate in department process improvement initiatives. Coordinate flow of messages to appropriate tier 3 support in vendor management. May assist with implementation of systems and HR processes and procedures.
- Other Job Duties:Other miscellaneous job duties and special projects as assigned under general supervision.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Major in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in administrative support role.
- Ability to comply with all laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of Mosaic, county, state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Candidates with HR support experience are preferred.
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience with Workday is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to play a consultative role and deliver innovative results.
- Ability to work indoors in a consistent temperature, lift approximately 0-25 lbs occasionally, distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns, or materials, travel unassisted, use fine hand motor skills, work rotating shifts and overtime as required, physically able to use standard safety equipment which is rated for 300 pounds or less, see with or without correction, hear with or without correction, read, write, and understand basic English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at: http://www.mosaicco.com/careers