HR Service Delivery Analyst Sr (PCK593-9242) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next HR Service Delivery Analyst Sr?
We are currently seeking an HR Service Delivery Analyst Sr for our Plymouth, MN location. The HR Service Delivery Analyst Sr is responsible for providing project leadership, process leadership and metrics definition consultation to HR and cross-functional project teams in the successful execution of major HR initiatives, which will include planning and managing team activities to assure goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters. This person will leverage deep business and technology expertise and work closely with other groups, including IT to assure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
What will you do?
- Develops project plans with objectives, business requirements, alternative solutions, resource requirements, budgets, and timelines with milestones. Conducts project risk assessments and developing contingency plans to accommodate unforeseen events. Responsible for setting and managing expectations, highlighting and resolving issues, ensuring regular communications and managing internal and external activities.
- Develops and manages relationships with key customers and provides business consulting support. Serves as a subject matter expert to work with outsourced vendor to develop requirements, processes and content.
- Generates collaboration, cooperation and communication across functions and between team members and ensure that the team achieves stated goals and objectives. Manages the work of project based resources.
- Communicates with project stakeholders and reports project status, negotiate changes, and evaluate technical or procedural issues. Manages and resolves complex issues and escalates them appropriately. Manages the identification of potential issues or obstacles and achieves resolution or plans contingencies and follows issues through to resolution ensuring that all HR project/program issues arrive at a singular conclusion or recommendation.
- Manages change deliverable calendar ensuring execution of deliverables and collaborates with change management leader to ensure change methodology governance is followed.
- Works with work-stream teams to develop metrics to track and report success of delivered programs.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Major in Finance, Business, Human Resources, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in the areas of Corporate HR and/or information systems.
- 3+ years of process engineering and/or business and/or HR systems analysis.
- Sound experience managing multiple cross-functional projects while successfully meeting time deadlines and budget parameters.
- Project Management Professional certification with PMI desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook.
- Advanced knowledge of major HRIS, payroll and time and attendance systems preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Talent Management systems preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to present and discuss complex data for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Proven leadership skills and problem-solving ability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong judgment and decision making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today at: http://www.mosaicco.com/careers