Human Resources Manager (PCK593-7737) Lithia, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Human Resources Manager?
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager for our FishHawk, FL location. As a business partner and an extension of the overall Human Resources Team, the Human Resources Manager will work with people leaders and employees to provide a culture that supports innovation and continuous improvement. This person will provide HR consultative and business focused services to people leaders and employees in phosphates, which will include talent management/development, compensation, benefits, coaching/guidance to people leaders and employees, employee engagement, employee relations, and day to day HR support. In addition, this person will deliver and provide change management support for corporate human resources initiatives to these client groups and identify and deliver training when necessary.
What will you do?
- HR Services:Coordinates the effective and efficient delivery of HR Services within Phosphates and to include the Mines Services & Technical Services areas including: compensation, training and development, performance management, employee relations/investigations, communication, etc. Liaison with HR specialists and shared services as appropriate. Work closely with hiring managers and recruitment team to support hiring request. Participate in selection and onboarding processes as well as deployment throughout the organization. Employ a variety of communication strategies to ensure this workforce is receiving information in a timely and effective manner.
- Strategic HR Business Partnering and Resource Planning:Provide strategic human resources leadership as a member of Phosphates HR leadership team. Work with leaders to develop and implement people and organization strategy to ensure business objectives are achieved as an extension of the broader Phosphates initiatives. Consult operations, human resources and people leaders on business issues. Provide proactive, innovative and customer-oriented HR solutions and business objectives. Forecast people requirements and skill competencies to support strategic business objectives and implement plans to close gaps, which will include talent reviews, succession planning, leadership development, organizational structure, and staffing plans.
- HR Strategy:Responsible for executing enterprise wide HR initiatives and functions. Accountable to assist in developing, implementing and administering HR projects including a focus on change management, workforce planning, talent management, leadership development, career management, managerial effectiveness, and other people development projects.
- Early Career Programs:Provide overall leadership in the administration of the Phosphates Co-op Program, including recruitment, onboarding, logistics, training, assignment, development and evaluation of co-op students. Coordinate efforts between support teams and business partners to ensure quality assignments and address any concerns regarding student performance and experience. Ownership of Engineer I recruiting efforts, selection and placement per business needs.
- HR Support:Work with Phosphate groups to assess impacts of various initiatives on human resource planning, operating costs and efficiency improvements. Assemble human resource related data in support of permit applications with respect to economic impacts of Mosaic workforce and operations both in terms of direct and indirect employment. Miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 7+ years of professional or managerial experience in business with at least 5 years of professional human resources experience.
- Very knowledgeable of US employment laws and practices Proven business partnering, strategic planning and consultative skills with strong business acumen.
- Proven versatility and problem identification and resolution skills in interacting with senior leaders and professionals.
- Understanding of change management principles and practical change.
- Project management skills.
- Public company experience preferred.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!