Human Resources Manager (PCK593-7848) Bartow, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Human Resources Manager?
We are currently seeking an Human Resources Manager for our Bartow, FL location. The Human Resources Manager will partner with people leaders and employees to provide a culture that supports innovation and continuous improvement. This position will provide HR consultative and business-focused services to the People Leaders and employees in the Phosphate Business Unit at the Bartow and Green Bay locations. Responsibilities will include talent management and development, compensation, benefits, coaching/guidance to people leaders and employees, employee engagement, employee and labor relations, and day to day HR support. In addition, this person will deliver and provide change management support for corporate human resources initiatives to these client groups.
What will you do?
- Strategic HR Business Partnering:Provide strategic human resources leadership as a member of the leadership teams at Bartow and Green Bay. Work with leaders to develop and implement people and organization strategy to ensure business objectives are achieved as an extension of the broader Phosphate initiatives. Consult operations, human resources and people leaders on business issues and represent business needs when setting HR priorities. Provide proactive, innovative and customer-oriented HR solutions and business objectives. Forecast resource requirements and skill competencies to support strategic business objectives and implement plans to close gaps. This includes talent reviews, employee engagement, succession planning, leadership development, organizational structure, compensation structure and staffing plans.
- Labor and Employee Relations:Leverages broad labor and employee relations knowledge to optimize management and employee relationships in order to gain credibility and trust. Dialogue with employee and union leadership, attend union management meetings, and handle grievances, contract negotiations, arbitrations and job postings. Manage employee relations issues. Openly listen and respond to employee and manager questions, issues or concerns and develop appropriate solutions to address them.
- Talent Management:Work closely with recruiting specialists and hiring managers to support hiring requests, which will include talent reviews, succession planning, leadership development, organizational structure, and staffing plans. Manages selection and on boarding processes as well as deployment throughout the organization. Forecast resource requirements and skill competencies to support strategic business objectives and implement plans to close gaps.
- HR Program and Services:Responsible for implementing and executing enterprise wide and location HR initiatives and functions, which will include: change management, talent management, compensation, leadership development, career management, performance management, People Leader effectiveness, and communication. Liaison with HR Specialists and shared services as appropriate. Employ a variety of communication strategies to ensure workforce is receiving information in a timely and effective manner.
- People Leadership/Miscellaneous Projects:Develop and coach employees in order to retain and expand organizational talent through focused attention and effort. Provide timely and constructive feedback on a regular basis to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their work, roles and the business. Manage performance issues when necessary. Work with employees on their career development plans. Other projects and job duties as assigned.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred. Major in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of human resources generalist experience.
- Working knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
- Proven business partnering, strategic planning and consultative skills with strong business acumen.
- Proven versatility and problem identification and resolution skills in interacting with senior leaders and professionals.
- Understanding of change management principles and practical change management experience.
- Prior managerial experience is preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!