Corporate Records Specialist (PCK593-8181) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Corporate Records Specialist?
We are currently seeking a Corporate Records Specialist for our Plymouth, MN location. The Corporate Records Specialist will provide records management support throughout the organization and will work with Mosaic locations to facilitate their records and storage needs, monitor vendor relationships, participate in the development and administration of Records and Information Management (RIM) training, test and document the records management functionality of Mosaic’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution, and prepare periodic reports and presentations regarding records management’s activities and goals attainment.
What will you do?
- Coordinate the inventory of active and inactive records, offsite storage needs, and destruction of records for Mosaic locations in accordance to Mosaic’s records retention schedule.
- Testing and documenting findings of the records management functionality of Mosaic’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution. Developing and administering training on the records management use of the system.
- Participate in the development of RIM policies and procedures. Participate in the development and administration of training programs to ensure that Mosaic personnel involved in the creation, use, and maintenance of records are aware of and understand their responsibilities.
- Monitor relationships with offsite storage vendors and maintain quality control of stored materials.
- Other job duties as assigned. This can include preparing periodic reports and presentations to management.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Major in Records/Information Management or Business preferred.
- 2+ years of corporate records experience, including experience in delivering training to employees.
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and use multiple software packages including, but not limited to, OpenText Document Management and Records Management packages.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills to management and employee groups.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive material in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively work with and train employees at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work indoors in a consistent temperature.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!