IT Specialist Lead – M2M (PCK593-7688) Riverview, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next IT Specialist Lead – Business (ERP) – M2M?
We are currently seeking an IT Specialist Lead – Business (ERP) – M2M for our Alafia, FL location. The IT Specialist Lead – Business (ERP) – M2M is a partner to the IT Demand Management team and supports the Business Operations council initiatives. The position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise in the areas of Environmental Compliance, EH&S, MSDS, and Behavior Safety Analysis, which includes providing solution alternatives and estimates; gathering and interpreting of requirements; and designing, documenting and delivering solutions. Additional responsibilities will include working with the Manager, IT Process Solutions to provide oversight for the solution design, and delivery and provide coaching / mentoring to others on the team. Tier III support may also be required.
What will you do?
- Hands-on design, management, documentation, and delivery of business process solutions in accordance with all IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines set forth by the appropriate governing bodies. This responsibility includes: the direct involvement in the design and build steps, oversight review of all design and build activities performed by the Mining to Manufacture team, documentation and knowledge transfer of final solution to QA, training and service teams.
- Prepare and/or review project proposals/business cases in the area of solution design and alternatives. This also includes collaborating with the business and process councils to better understand the requirements and improvement potential in identified opportunities.
- Work with the Manager, IT Process Solutions in developing best practices relating to requirements definition, process/solution design, and solution implementation (delivery).
- Actively participates and represents the Mining to Manufacturing Team in all release planning and change control / change management activities.
- Provides Application Tier 3 Support.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Major in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- 7+ years combined experience in business and/or Information Technology roles, including team leadership on projects.
- For those candidates with an associate’s degree, 7+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required.
- 5+ years of hands-on project experience in the design, configuration/development and delivery of business process solutions.
- 2+ years of project team leadership with a focus on the delivery of business process solutions including new processes, new functions and solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience configuring/implementing SAP R3 in the following areas, EH&S, Production Planning, Execution, PP Master Data, Logistics, and Materials Management.(SAP Plant Maintenance a Plus).
- Proven in defining solution strategies, building business cases, analyzing systems requirements, developing process maps and swim lanes, designing and prototyping solutions, defining testing requirements, defining support procedures, and implementing practical solutions.
- Proven expertise in Manufacturing and Execution business processes and enabling technologies.
- Excellent understanding of other core and enabling processes and technologies.
- Ability to provide oversight across multiple initiatives or projects.
- 3+ years of EH&S, Environmental Compliance or Plant Operation business function experience with strong functional knowledge of the Mining to Manufacturing process preferred.
- Background in chemical or mining industries preferred.
- Project Management, Process Management or Software Development Life Cycle preferred.
- SAP Certifications preferred.
- Microsoft Project and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- SAP, SAP Portal and/or NetWeaver (Log, MM, PP, PM,BW, EH&S, EC).
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!