IT Specialist Lead – Business Planning (PCK593-8410) Riverview, Florida
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next IT Specialist Lead– Business Planning?
We are currently seeking an IT Specialist Lead– Business Planning for our Alafia, FL location. The IT Specialist – Process Solutions (Business Planning) is a partner to the IT Demand Management team and supports all council initiatives supporting Mosaic planning processes. Responsibilities will include providing subject matter expertise in the areas of Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning and Forecasting, Supply Network Planning, Long Term Planning, MRP and Global ATP, which includes providing solution alternatives and estimates, gathering and interpreting of requirements, designing, documenting and delivering solutions. In addition, this person will work with the Manager, IT – Process Solutions to provide oversight for the solution design and delivery of business process solutions by other team members and will provide Tier III support as needed.
What will you do?
- Hands-on design, documentation, and delivery of business process solutions in accordance with all IT policies, procedures, standards and guidelines set forth by the appropriate governing bodies. This responsibility includes: the direct involvement in the design and build steps, oversight review of all design and build activities performed by the Business Planning and Forecasting team, documentation and knowledge transfer of final solution to QA, training and service teams.
- Prepare and/or review project proposals/business cases in the area of solution design and alternatives. This also includes collaborating with the business and process councils to better understand the requirements and improvement potential in identified opportunities.
- Provide oversight for the solution design and delivery of business process solutions by other team members. Work with the Manager, IT – Process Solutions to develop best practices relating to requirements definition, process/solution design, and solution implementation (delivery).
- Actively participates and represents the Business Planning and Forecasting Team in all release planning and change control / change management activities.
- Provides Application Tier 3 Support.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Associate’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Major in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Engineering preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology roles.
- For those candidates without a bachelor’s degree, 7+ years of relevant Mosaic experience is required.
- 3+ years of S&OP or Demand Planning or Supply Chain business function experience with strong functional knowledge of the Business Planning and Forecasting processes.
- 5+ years of hands-on project experience in the design, configuration /development and delivery of business process solutions.
- 5+ years of experience configuring/implementing SAP R3/APO in the following areas, Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, or Logistics Planning. (GATP a plus).
- 2+ years of project team leadership with a focus on the delivery of business process solutions including new processes, new functions and solutions.
- Proven in defining solution strategies, building business cases, analyzing systems requirements, developing process maps and swim lanes, designing and prototyping solutions, defining testing requirements, defining support procedures, and implementing practical solutions.
- Proven expertise in Supply Chain business process and enabling technologies.
- Excellent understanding of other core and enabling processes and technologies.
- Background in chemical or mining industries a plus.
- Project Management, Process Management or Software Development Life Cycle (preferred).
- SAP Certifications in SAP / APO (preferred).
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Project, SAP (APO, PP, SD, Log, MM, BW), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong organizational and planning skills as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to anticipate and understand business strategies, objectives and priorities.
- Strong leader that possesses a hands-on, lead by example approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide oversight across multiple initiatives or projects.
- Ability to work indoors at a consistent temperature and lift approximately 0-25 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!