Compensation Analyst Sr (PCK593-8098) Plymouth, Minnesota
Who is Mosaic?
The Mosaic Company (www.mosaicco.com), NYSE: MOS, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Senior Compensation Analyst?
We are currently seeking an Senior Compensation Analyst for our Plymouth, MN location. The Compensation Analyst Sr will provide leadership and support for the administration of base salary, incentive, and equity compensation programs. Responsibilities will include participating in the implementation for HRIS and Compensation systems and providing analytical support to the Compensation department on a variety of compensation related topics, including market pricing.
What will you do?
- Lead the administration of the annual compensation programs, including salary planning, and incentive and equity recommendation processes. Coordinate process and tools with internal customers and external vendors. Coordinate merit increase and payout communications for managers. Responsible for data management and compliance throughout the compensation programs.
- Lead systems requirements for HRIS and Compensation Systems. Identify and lead system implementation test plans. Re-engineer Compensation process to incorporate new systems and operational excellence.
- Primary contact with external salary survey providers. Maintain contracts with vendors, coordinates data access and reports and performs salary survey submission. Lead responsibility for the market data database, ensuring timely updates of data, reporting writing, identifying new sources and general market pricing expertise.
- Provide analytical support for job evaluation, market pricing, salary planning and general compensation topics. Work with HR Manager and business/functional managers to support compensation related areas.
- Be vigilant of issues and conditions that can affect their fellow workers.
- Report any issues that can impact the environment or the safety of the employees.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Finance, Business, Human Resources, or related field preferred.
- 5+ year minimum experience working within HR and/or compensation.
- Knowledge of compensation principles of base and variable pay programs.
- Experience working with job evaluation, salary surveys, and market pricing.
- Experience designing and implementing processes.
- Experience in support of systems implementation.
- CCP or coursework toward certification preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment and have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project).
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Strong Access skills preferred.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills, including excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, coaching and influencing skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively work and create effective partnerships with employees at all levels within the organization and with external vendors.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work indoors at a consistent temperature.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat to the safety of his or her own self, or the safety of others.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!